Monday, October 13, 2014

Fake Orphan Scam

motorsoil@yahoo.com wrote

Dear 

Greetings to you and your beautiful family over there in your country and once again thanks for your quick response about the messages that I sent to you as you are a God send anyone to me at that time of my needs and words alone can not express the gratitude to use in others Thanks.

Please if you want to send money to me I want to be sent by the director of the orphanage in the person of Nnaji Eloka Bartholomen, sending money through MoneyGramme are welcome and appreciated.

Once you send money you please send me the payment information so that they can be collected.

God bless you and your family that you have contributed positively to the existence of my life.

1 Name shippers ...
2.Récepteurs name ... Nnaji Eloka Bartholomen.
3 Number of ...
4.Montant ...

Send me scan copy information Moneygram payment as soon as you send and God bless you.

Please money should be directed to Accara Ghana.

I also know which country you come from and my regards to your beautiful family aga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!