Saturday, October 25, 2014

stevmorison@yahoo.com TELL: +917506521590 / Fake Visa Scam Fraud

As mentioned in my previous message. I have contacted the home office here in London and the UK Embassy in your country regarding visa and work permit process that will enable you to work in UK. The home office has advised and directed me to contact an immigration consultant officer who is a diplomat in your country. With the effort of the immigration consultant, I have been able to speak to the consular for clarification of the documents required for your visa application. I have dispatched the necessary document required from my side along with your details to the diplomat in your country.

All this process is what been delaying me since to get back to you but finally I survived for the visa process in my side.

The immigration consultant will guide you for submission of your document in the embassy and also your interview. Kindly contact the immigration officer and comply with him so that he will start your process without any delay. I’m responsible for your visa fees and air ticket once it's require by the embassy as i have said before and I have paid for your visa fee. The attachment is visa application form give to me from embassy for you to fill after I making payment of your visa fee and be inform that you have only 21 days for the visa process So you advice to contact the immigration consultant as soon as possible so that your visa process will start as I want you to resume duty on time. Here’s the immigration consultant information given below and note that you will pay 100GBP only to him for the service charges. Do contact me for your flight ticket once your visa is ready God bless.

IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT DETAILS:

Name: Stev Morison
Email: stevmorison@yahoo.com

When you contact him mention that you get his contact from Mr. KELVIN RICHMOND from London and if he did not answer your call mail to him....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!