Monday, December 12, 2011

Willis Russell / Fake Job Scam

From: "Willis Russell" mr.willisrussell@gmail.com

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your mail,

We have carefully gone through your profile once more and have decided to employ you to work in our home as a tutor; meanwhile I shall be in touch with my attorney concerning your application and will revert back to you with further details.

Note: My family will be taking care of your airfare, Visa, Work/Residence permit papers and you can also come along with your family if you wish, as family status accommodation can be provided by my family.

I will be sending you my family pictures soon; here I attach my picture for you're to know whom you will be working for. I will also secure a job for you once you are here based on your qualification.

Wishing you the best,

Sincerely.

Willis Russell
Direct Contact No: +44 701 113 6707,
+44 702 403 4720

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!