Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OSCAR HENNOU /AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK / BURKINA-FASO

X-Originating-IP: [196.28.249.254] Onatel Communications, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Frequent Scammer
From: oscahenou1@voila.fr
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT CALL AFTER GOING THROUGHT MY MESSAGE
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:40:15 +0100 (CET)

Dear Partner.

Thanks you for your responding to my proposal. Please I want you to know that I am very serious over this transaction, and also assuring you that this transaction is 100% possible and risk free.

In My first mail to you I do not make it apparently clear of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties with your company and also didn’t tell you the competence of my personality as it is because of security reason, now that I have received your response I think it is time to introduce my self to you for proper identification. I am the Director in charge of Auditing and account credit department here in Africa Development Bank here in my country, where I am serving. I am still serving as a result can not be found acquiring properties and cannot even trust anybody in this part of the world to avoid betrayer.

This transaction is all about abandon sum of left by a deceased customer in our Bank and I am asking for your assistance so that you will stand as the as next of kin firmly here in my country to this fund and also provide an account where the fund will be remitted into. I give you my words, we are going to conclude this transaction in Good Faith and share the fund peacefully. I have made a solid underground work for smooth conclusion of this transaction. What you have to do is to listen to my guide line to avoid any mistake until the fund is transferred into your account then I will come over to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to the percentages I indicated in my first letter.

There will not be any risk or problem after this fund is transferred into your account because I will delete all the information concerning the deceased Mr. Paul Louis from Paris, France in our bank after the fund is transferred.

Many of my colleagues have one agent or the other in various countries that help them transfer their money in which they used to purchase all these properties they have been acquiring all across the globe and I cannot be left out. Now this is what I will do, I shall give my account officer a signal to instruct my banker to transfer the total sum of USD$17.3 Million into a nominated bank account that will be provided by you and give you instruction on how and what properties to buy on my behalf once the transfer is successful,

You can reach me at my Most Direct and secure telephone line. Call me as soon as we are able to talk, I shall communicate with my account officer to instruct my banker to transfer the money into your bank account. Meanwhile, forward to me your direct telephone line.

When this fund is transferred there will be some cover up document's my bank will issue to your bank to show this fund is legally acquired. This business will take us about (Two weeks) to mature, and for more prove I may like that you will come down here personally to proceeds further the fund transfer as I will support you in doing every necessity of transferring out the fund into your account in your country to enable me to use my own share to purchase on real state land properties in your country. You have to give me all the support I need in this business and I assure you that we will all smile at the end of the day.

I will send to you a transfer claiming letter to submit in the bank immediately and with it you will fill in your information and send it to the Bank either through email or fax for further processing and transfer of the fund into your account.

HERE IS MY PROFILE PLEASE....

FULL NAME: MR OSCAR HENNOU
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: BURKINA-FASO.
RESDENTIAL ADDRESS: 288 QUEZIN FERDINAND AVENUE OUAGA BURKINA FASO.
STATUS: MARRIED WITH 3 CHILDREN.
OCCUPATION: CIVIL SERVANT AFRICAN DEVELOPENT BANK
HEIGHT: 1.8M
AGE: 54 YRS OLD
DATE OF BIRTH: 10TH OF MARCH 1955(10/03/55)
PLACE OF BIRTH: BOBO DIOULASSO BURKINA-FASO IN AFRICA.
COMPLEXION: BLACK IN COMPLEXION/CHOCOLATE COLOUR
HUBBIES: WATCHING FILMS, LISTENING TO RADIO AND READING NEWS PAPER/JOURNAL.
I would like you to send me your profile as well. My telephone number is
+226 71 30 38 05

Regards,

MR OSCAR HENNOU
+226 71 30 38 05

Retrouvez les 10 conseils pour économiser votre carburant sur Voila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!