Friday, March 4, 2011

Divina Adam / Senegal

Originating IP: 41.208.166.75, Senegal, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal (Scammer Block)
Mar 2011 22:19:27 PST
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:19:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Divina Adam - divinaadam50@yahoo.com

My dear ,

I thank you once again this day. I prayed over you in this case before I decide to open up this to you.

I will love to see you face to face, but since that is impossible for now, I have to release this information to you in trust, and I pray that I will not regret this trust. You can call me on phone through the telephone of the Reverend Father +221765300927

Please I have not informed anyone about this funds except you and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because I prefer to live a cool and private life. Remember I trust you, that is why I am giving you all this information.

I have informed the management of Barclays Bank PLC about my plans to claim this money and they advised me is to look for a trusted foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to the fact that I want this funds to be transferred into a foreign account which I'll not be able to provide at the moment.

In this regard I will like you to contact Barclays Bank PLC immediately. Tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the US$4.700 000 (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by my late father of which I am the next-of-kin to the account.

The contact information of Barclays Bank is as follows;
Barclays Bank PLC
International Dialing
Tel: +44 7031972591
Fax: +44 7031972764
Email: info@ukbarclays.biz.ly
garrybenk@aol.co.uk

Contact Personnel: Mr. Garry Benk, Director of Remittance.
Deposit Reference Number. BBGB97/RPTHSOMGQ02
Name Of Depositor: Jerome Clement Adam
Amount Deposited: $4.7Million US Dollars
Next-of-Kin: Divina Adam

I have decided to offer you 15% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your help.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

God bless.
Divina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!