Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Owen Rose / Dying Widow Scam

Hello  Friend.
How are you doing today?.I am Mrs Owen Rose,
and i am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed.
I have to thank God this moment for his
direction towards you in regard to this mission.
I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.
Actually when I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so
critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in
searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way
I am going to instruct herein. Even the sister that helped me in this
regard doesn't know the purpose for which I intend to use it. I have prayed
about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of
the resources for its intended purpose.
My husband earned these funds, Ten million eight hundred thousands united
state dollars (10,800,000.00 USD) but he died on a plane crash and left
everything behind for me and I will join him soon as to my ill health.
Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems, I became barren. god
has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer by
forwarding the content of this mail to him, and he
will inform you on what to do. Contact him with the below details

Name: Barrister Micheal Foley (Esq)
Email: barrister_michealfoleychambers@yahoo.co.uk
Telephone: +447035936512
You are blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!