Friday, October 4, 2013

Western Union / scam Fraud

FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA ROAD

WEBSITE.WWW.WESTERN-UNION.COM
DIRECTOR (REV.PASTOR TONY BRUCE) OFFICER IN-CHARGE
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
E-MAIL: (revpastortonybruce@gmail.com)


Attn: Our Esteem Customer,

Congratulations that I borrowed $100.00 yesterday after service from my SAVES

ACCOUNT in our church. then amount you have to send now is only $58.00 but i

don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, is it because of

the money? any way their is good news that i raise some money to use help you

out and make sure that your payment of $970.000.00. will be release to you

within one and half hour after you send the remaning $58.00 as i want it.

I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me

but I told you before my God who is my wittiness that I cannot deceive you

because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and

loose your soul. I told you earlier just drop your old experience and follow

my instruction a man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody

that fear God.

Honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that

I am man of God and cannot deceive you. Just pay the $58.00 and leave rest for

me watching me if I am telling you lies.
Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the

management here says that you must pay $58.00 for the paper and signature

charge before you can receive the payment today.please send the charge through

western union immediately.

I swear If I fail to release your payment within 3hours after you send the

$58.00 as I promise don,t count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you.

Don fear as soon as you sent the $58.00 today please leave the rest to me and

see if I am lie to you or not because I can not use my life swear because of

$58.00 How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, it is to

show you that I am telling you the truth?

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

BELOW;

RECEIVER NAME===== DANIEL IKECHUKWU
COUNTRY===BENIN REPUBLIC/
CITY COTONOU
QUESTION...... HOW LONG
ANSWER..........TODAY
AMOUNT...........$58.00
MTCN NO............
SENDER NAME........

10. I am waiting to hear from you with the payment detail
GOD BLESS YOU
REV. PASTOR.TONY BRUCE.
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN. FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 2013)
E-MAIL=(revpastortonybruce@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!