Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tony Brown / Next of Kin Scammer

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:02:27 -0700
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DETAILS/URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
Tony Brown tonybrwn73@gmail.com

Top of the day and thank you for the prompt mail received.The contents were understood.

Sequel to this transaction,I contacted you in this transaction for our mutual benefit and for a lasting business relationship with you, having made unsuccessful attempts upon my several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you as you are a foreigner like him.

Please understand that I am an adult with family only thinking of how to establish the legacy for my children and that is exactly why I am contacting you in this business.Let me go straight to explain more on the event that led to this before I expatiate on the project proper. The Mr. William Lewis was a big customer of the Bank. He operated a coded account with the Bank before he died on a motor accident on the 14th June 2008, along with his wife their only daughter. You must understand that in the Financial institution opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in Financial institutions and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues monies are made within and amongst the Financial institution management.In fact, Mr. William Lewis was one of my best clients and I did not mastermind his death and I did not operate or manage his account. I did all I could to locate his real relatives and was unsuccessful.

Normally, when something like this happens in Financial institution it is reported to the management. The Management can only wait for Three years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because of false claimants must definitely show up. Therefore, it is not published and the Bank only waits for the real heir to show up. So the Bank gives Three (3) years for this, and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed. Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the Management? The answer is simple. The Chairman, Managing Director and Board Members. These are individuals and these monies are shared by them and nobody asks questions, period. In fact, these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

To explain myself properly, I am not a Board member and of course, I have no power to challenge the management of the Bank if they decide to have this fund confiscated. I am not rich, therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the "stupidest" the most "foolish-man" that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, I do not see anything wrong in what I am doing as long as I am not hurting who should not be hurt period. I can only tell you that it is just destiny that brought us together. I am quite sure of what I am doing that is why I am committing myself in this project because I know what the catch is and it's worth, and that is why my life and entire career is involved in this transaction in making it a success . The procedure of establishing the next of kin would be taken care of.

I was the late Mr.William Lewis accounting officer as informed you. As previously informed you also, after unsuccessful attempts to locate the real relatives of my late client, I resorted to independent search and by divine inspiration I got your contact. The truth remains that you are not the real relative of my late client, but for the fact that he is a foreigner like you, you can with my aid as his accounting officer be approved by the Bank as his next of kin because I have all the secret information that are contained in this security file jacket here with the Bank that will facilitate that.

It is therefore with absolute confidence that I wish to inform you more of the details of this transaction of great mutual benefit. Now be advised my friend that in line with my operational master plan for the success of this our mutual benefit business, what you are required to do now is to tender an application to the Bank as next of kin to this deceased customer putting claim over his balance with the Bank.This application will be written on your letter headed paper or otherwise, then send to the Bank for immediate action and processing to start. As soon as they receive this application, documentation for the claim will automatically start. It will be tendered to the Board of Directors of the Bank for approval.

As soon as the approval is obtained, you will be issued an approval letter, approving your application as the next of kin/sole beneficiary to the deceased. Business starts from there. You will also notify the Bank in your application that you wish your deceased cousin's fund inherited and transferred to you via Bank to Bank.For being involved in this transaction, I have therefore resolved to offer you 40% of the total sum as gratification in helping me champion this business. 50% will be for myself while 10% will be used to take care of the settlement of all expenses that might come up in the course of this transaction as soon as the fund is into your Bank account. Please, understand that I put so many things into consideration before offering you this 40% and I do hope that it will be appreciated.As soon as the funds hits your account I will have to come over to your country for my share.

Therefore what you are expected to do now is to prepare an application letter as next of kin to the deceased customer, putting claim over his balance with this Bank and wanting his balance be transferred directly into your designated account. As soon as you give me your hands of co-operation, I will send to you the specimen of the text of application you will send to the Bank and this transaction will commence immediately.

Please as you reply, let me have the following information which I will use to draft the claim application and also for documentations of the probate processes if you make up your mind to co-operate with me for our mutual benefit.
The information are :
1.Your full name:
2.your date of birth......
3.Marital status.......
4.Occupation.....
5.Direct phone number......
6.Address home and office....

Looking forward to hearing from you and reply via the above email address henceforth.

Feel free to call me on my direct email address for more clarification: +233245390595

Regards to you and your family

TONY BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!