Tuesday, October 11, 2016

fundrexfinance@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

WARNING! 
Be careful here.

My name is Pastor Bryce Knorr. I am the general supervisor of the church of 
Christ Ministry Foundation. I just found this site while searching for 
information on the Internet and discovered that there are a lot of scams here 
pretending to be loan lenders. Godly my conscience does not allow me to keep 
quiet and watch people being ripped off. I say this because I was a victim 
when my church was experiencing some financial problems and was seeking funds. I contacted one of these scammers and they took my money. If not for God, who through a friend of mine introduced me to
a loan facilitator in the name of MR NATHANIEL HARRISON gave me an unsecured loan
of $1.3 million with just a $1000 registration fee within 48 hours.For those in
dire need of a God Fearing and genuine Loan Lender, I recommend you
contact MR NATHANIEL HARRISON Via Email:Loans.fundrexfinance@gmail.com

GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!