Thursday, July 28, 2016

Zonal Floor Mills / info@zonalfloormillscanada.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF RECRUITMENT OFFICER (C.R.O)
Zonal Floor Mills Canada,
5503 Eglinton Avenue W,Etobicoke,
Toronto (ON),
Canada M9C 5K5
Tell: +14378869180
EMAIL:info@zonalfloormillscanada.com
WEBSITE.http://zonalfloormillscanada.com


High Commission of Canada.
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021

Attention: Victim

I have received your message with which your information has been well noted. We received a number of documents here in my office from Zonal Floor Mills Canada.

However, I was directed by Zonal Floor Mills Canada as the Embassy of the Canada, New Delhi Attorney in India to help you open your file and obtain a number of papers here on your behalf to enable you get Visa and other relevant traveling documents in the Embassy of Canada, New Delhi India through the Canadian Council schedules. But you have to make your registration through my assistance. The Registration in the office for application of the entire documents will cost you the sum of 400.00 USD equivalent to (26,900 INR) Indian rupees. This will help me to register your name here so that you will be recognized by the Embassy of Canada, New Delhi officials and to enable me open your file and proceed with those required traveling documents.

So I urge you to arrange for the Registration fees and inform me to enable you make the deposit. As soon as we confirmed the payment of your registration, your files will be opened immediately and I will proceed with those required documents. As soon as the entire required document is secured, all your traveling documents will be send down to your country immediately.

I believe that with my influence in the office, I will guide your documentations and make sure you join the company at the earliest. So you should be fast in this arrangement as the time of closure of enrollment is fast approaching.

The below attachments are your Canada VISA application form, which you have to print out and fill it and send it back to me. With the required documents as well as your registration fee, this will enable me commence on your documentations.


Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail address:

(1) Your International passport Copy (first and second pages).
(2) Your four passport photograph.
(3) Your current residence address and direct contact number
(4) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election Card, set of
(5) Your education certificate (HSC/UG/PG)...All the attachments must appear in colored.

All these information's will enable me proceed with your documentation and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose traveling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit and HS-MP) is to be secured.

Awaiting your response as soon as possible. Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information.
Do contact me immediately for the account information where you have to make the deposit.

Thanks and Regards,
Immigration Officer/ Agent.
Mrs. Anita Verma
Email: ca_immi_anitaverma@asia.com
Tel: +91 783 856 8155