Thursday, July 28, 2016

Dr Jim Roland / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image
Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your interest,We are very sorry for the late update about your job offer with us, it was due to some amendment that was occurred in some our farm business sectors in few month back .This to inform you that we have re-opened your file and ready to step further to secure your service with us. I am Dr Jim Roland , A Canada citizen .I'm a Livestock veterinarian Doctor here in Canada ,I deal with many Livestock farms companies ,which really takes much of my times everyday.I owned my private small scale livestock farm in my compound as well. I'm in urgent needs of a caring male or female house and Farm manager/supervisor to work for me in my house and my Farm here in Canada .After viewed of your resume ,i would like to offer you a post of Manager / supervisor. As manager you will be proficient and well-versed in all aspects of private household service .You will be available for guiding and maintaining the entire household services including my private Livestock Farm. It is often a hands-on role and a good house/Farm manager should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any employee absences do not affect the smooth running of the household/Farm hold. to make sure things are going well in the house/Far and report to me directly as i'm not due to my busy schedule and i am not always around to see things for my self.

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working from 7am to 12 in the morning and from 2pm to 7pm in the evenings.

SALARY: $5,500 CAD Monthly,
Allowance: $500 CAD for your up keeping allowance a week
Total Gross Salary (6,000 CAD) monthly after tax.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to Canadian Embassy as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,cause i have to loose my money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canada Embassy in your country when needed for your visa processing. Get back to me with a copy of your international passport and photograph if you accept the terms and condition, so we can proceed further and to make our contract agreement letter by our immigration lawyer.


Yours Faithfully,
Dr Jim Roland
+14378881169