Tuesday, August 11, 2015

nolansly@outlook.com / +447087647794 and +447925729407 / Romance Scam

  骗子的邮箱 nolansly@outlook.com
  骗子的电话+447087647794 and +447925729407
  骗子准备去马来西亚接受他父亲的遗产啦
  My sweet love,
  Compliment of the day and how are you my love? I hope you are fine. The weather is quite fine here with cool breezes. I hope that all is well with you my love..thanks for your care and concern for me and also thanks for letting me to love you too.I understand everything you said in your previous letter and surely, i will adjust in terms my daily busy schedule and time for the family and you my love the moment you are with me and more i will always try to adjust even from here too.Don't worry, it's only a matter of time. I have plans for us(smile) and i mean it but maybe well discussed when we meet..right? You make me happy with your steady reply and your warmth love and I cannot stop thinking about you. Anyway, I am here to bring you the good news of the day. I received an email letter from the Malaysian Government yesterday evening, few hours before the end of work and behold, I have have been called up for my late father’s old contract debt payment transaction which I told you earlier, you remember? It is a multi million dollars transaction like I told you and that calls for an urgent trip to Malaysia. My father did a contract in Malaysia lately before he died and up till now, the money has not be completely paid to us but through prayers, fasting and petition, they have finally decided to pay us and I am happy about it. The total amount is 1,700,000USD but they were only able to pay him the sum of 1,000,000USD before he died and have to balance us the sum of 700,000USD. And I am my father’s next of kin so I will be going to Malaysia soon in respect of the money. As a matter of fact, I have already applied for a 3 weeks leave for my transaction and I will be leaving to Malaysia on the 27st day of September 2014 been Saturday for the transaction negotiation as a dated appointment starting from 29th day of September 2014 been Monday has already been scheduled for me to meet with the Malaysian government officials listed below:

  Minister: Y.B. Senator Tan Sri Dr. Koh Tsu Koon.
  Minister: Y.B. Dato' Seri Mohamed Nazri Bin Abdul Aziz.
  Minister for Lands and properties, Prime Minister's Office.
  Property & Land Management Division, Prime Minister's Office. 
  Registrar of Companies & Businesses - Deputy Prime Minister's Office.. 
  As for me, I want to grow old with you, I like everything I know about you. I want to see your face early in the morning when I wake up and late night before I sleep. I want to kiss you in every place and in every time. I will like to make love to you even before we go to bed. You are a sweet darling and I thank God for bringing you to me. I want to eat together with you and to bath together with you. I want to share my whole life and love with you because you gladden my heart. My plan is to meet you up in your country,when I am done with my transaction in Malaysia. I hope that I will be welcomed?(big grin) I hope and pray that I will have a successful trip to Malaysia to transact and get my late father’s old debt paid to me, that is after undergoing a proper screening. I just felt that I should inform you and I hope you don’t mind. Take care of yourself for me and hope to meet you and your family in future. Wishing you a nice day. With much love. Lot of kisses and hugs. I love you and I miss you always. Mom and Alice and Alvin is fine and mom send her regards to you.

  Your true love forever,
  Nolan Sly.

1840楼 评论

  
lananhdbp 2014-10-07 12:02

  骗子的邮箱 nolansly@outlook.com
  骗子的电话+447087647794 and +447925729407
  骗子说要来我们国家投资 还要买个漂亮的大房子
  My sweet love
  May the peace of the lord be with you and my Vietnam people as you read my letter. First of all, how are you? I hope and pray that you are fine and doing great. Honestly, it feels good to write to you this night knowing that it makes me happy . Also I am happy that I will be meeting you soon and that alone makes me excited too. I want to be the man in your dream all night and to be there to love, pamper and protect you too. I’m seriously getting ready for my trip to Malaysia on the 27st of September 2014 and I have also asked mom to send me some of my late father’s documents needed for my transaction. i will be in your country for you soon as I am done with my transaction over there in Malaysia. Just keep praying for me my success always(wink). i will inform you immediately i arrive in Malaysia. I promise..

  Well, i read your letter and i got you right.. So to say that i would be heading to Vietnam to meet you instead of China.. That is cool too because actually, i am not interested in where we meet instead i am only interested in meeting my heart desire wherever she may be. Thanks for keeping in touch with me sweetie. It refreshes life and also gives me hope for a brighter future knowing that I will soon be with you in your country Vietnam. I really can't wait to meet a sweet woman like you. We shall take things slowly and pray for God to guide and lead us on the right path, because when God says yes, no one can say no. I feel so good reading all your mails and all you have shared with me. You are so wonderful my love and I appreciate the time you have carved out of your busy schedule to respond back to me. I’m glad that finally we will be meeting soon.Anyway, honestly I just want to say that “I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU”.

  Meanwhile, I thought of something that I think would be nice for us.. I mean to say that I browse through the Internet about your country Vietnam .wow, Sweetie, I think your country is a nice country full of nice people even though it’s still a developing country. And the capital is Hanoi..right? I even extended my search to other factors like their markets and businesses and life styles. I think the Vietnamese people are good, loving and caring people. I am glad to know more and I also knew that you worship your God, called Buddha which is the practice of Buddhism..right? (smile) Also I have come to realize that your country Vietnam is one if not the fastest growing economy countries in the world and in that sense would be a nice place for investment especially in Hanoi, ..the capital city…Isn't it my love? And I am thinking that it will be a nice place for me to shift some of my investments over because our taxes are too much over here in my country and is always affecting our profits. I am thinking about this now and I am serious. I mean I would like to shift some of my investments over there in as much as I want to marry you too. I would also like to buy a nice and big house for us(you and me) over there in your country, you know. I am thinking on investing something immediately I come over soon to meet you sweetie or what do you think? I feel that if I invest in Hanoi been the capital city that it will be nice and well profitable too, isn't it sweetie?. I want to hear your opinion my love because I know that two good heads are better than one moreover, that is your country and you should know what best to invest on and gain maximum profit soon..I will soon have to stop here while I get back to work.. I hope to hear from you soon and wishing you a nice day ahead too.. I love you with all my heart and I miss you too.. take care of yourself for me till we meet soon.

  Your true love forever

1841楼 评论

  
lananhdbp 2014-10-07 12:09

  骗子的邮箱 nolansly@outlook.com
  骗子的电话+447087647794 and +447925729407
  接下来省略了好几封,下面一封终于说到计划有变,要飞西班牙签一个大石油合同,等不及马来这边汇款,同时也是为了逃税,要我给他账号把几十万美金的遗产汇给我(我以他妻子的名义,是他的受益人)称呼也早由甜心变成了老婆... 哈哈
  Hello my wife,
  May the almighty God continue to bless you and your loved ones all the days of your life..Amen. first of all, how are you? I hope that you are fine and also having a great day too. well as for me, I am also fine and I am doing good over here too. Mean while , my meeting went well today and i have succeeded in making all the payments of my late father's tax debt while he was doing the contract and my transaction has been concluded and I was asked to come back on Monday morning to receive my payment and I am so happy about that.

  But there is something I think I wish to inform you on because I believe in dialogue. My love, I received a phone call this morning while still at the meeting. Exactly at 1:06 pm and it was a call from the biggest producing oil company in Spain. Sorry to say this now but I applied for an offshore contract there some few months ago and thought that it wasn't approved but surprisingly they called me up now. They said that they emailed me but hell knows why I didn't get their email. They said they have waited for almost a week since they sent their email to me and that was why they have to call me to inform me directly and letting me know that the audition and signing in of the contract will be on this coming Monday been on the 6th of October 2014. I am sorry to say this sweetie but I guess I won’t be coming so soon, but I still want you to know that I am with you and i will be coming soon as i am done over there in Spain and this time, unfailingly. It’s suppose to be a one month, two weeks contract if signed up like they said and surely I will keep in touch with you from over there in Spain and I will be coming directly from Spain to your country to meet you immediately I am done with the contract.

  Moreover I will be needing a little favor from you since we already have a plan for our future which I still stand on and also i consider you as my wife .. Sweetie, I want you to send me your account details , I mean your full name as it's written in your bank account, your account number and the name of your bank too because I want to ask them( I mean the Malaysian government and the board of trustee’s of the company which I am transacting with) to send my payment directly to your account so that it will be easy for the two of us because I can’t wait till Monday before traveling to meet up with the contract in Spain and secondly, i will be coming back to you in your country soon as I am done with my contract over here in Spain and i wouldn't want it to be affected by UK high taxes too. I hope you understand but if not, let me know as soon as possible. Mean while..i am waiting for your account information's. I love you my love and i miss you and i can't wait to meet you soon too. take care and waiting to hear from you soon so that i can submit to them before i leave to Spain tomorrow evening..

  Your true love forever,
  Nolan Sly
  My wife
  how are you? i hope that you are fine and also how is your day going too?? i hope fine too.. i am happy to hear from you once again and i am also delighted to receive your bank information's. I want to bring it to your notice that i have also submitted it to the company as the person of my "beneficiary" (i mean as my wife) and they have agreed to make the payment into you account and are processing it now.. So i will be leaving Malaysia to Spain today in the evening. Thanks for your understanding, care, love and assistance. truly you are a blessing from God to me.. You are always in my mind and i can never stop thinking about you. i will let you know when i get to Spain and i will keep in touch till i finish my contract and come over to your country to meet you because i still love and cherish you with all my heart..They would transfer the money on Monday and let me know when you receive the money in your account too.. i love you and i miss you too. take care and have a nice day too. 

  Your husband forever,
  Nolan Sly

1842楼 评论

  

1 comment:

  1. this person goes on trying to fraud. He presented to me as Charles A. Morgan and told to me the same as told in this post, luckily I read it soon and he couldn't go on with this, as I caught him, he insults me, I'm from Spain he said he was from Manchester, I wish someone could stop this person.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!