Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mrs. Suzan Kamara, Widow of Chief Harrison Kamara

Return-Path:
Received: from [41.218.231.174] by web32102.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:01:07 PDT
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Mrs. Suzan Kamara."
Reply-To: suzankkamar@hotmail.com
Subject: Message From: Mrs. Suzan Kamara.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is SUZAN KAMARA, a citizen of SIERRA-LEONE. And my only son is JUDE I am the wife of late Royal Chief, HARRISON KAMARA of Sierra-Leone, a Gold and DIAMOND merchant before his death.

As you may be aware, our country Sierra-Leone is just recovering from over ten years bloody civil war. This left our country completely destroyed and devastated. My husband was killed by rebel, during the war in Sierra-Leone.

Right now, we are at the BUJUMBURA refugee camp here in Accra, Ghana.

But before the death of my husband, he deposited the sum of US$ 90 million in a TRUNK BOX at a security company vault as FAMILY VALUABLES here in Accra, Ghana and named me the next –of –kin being the wife.

I am contacting you because I need a God fearing, trustworthy and reliable individual who will help me receive the consignment in area of investment out of Africa and also help me out of Africa to start a new life with my son and help in obtaining a permanent residential permit in your Country.

For your help in Assisting us receive our fund as the beneficiary, I will offer you 15% of the total sum (US$ 90 Million) you would also be entitled to 25% of every profit generated from the investment. That is, if you put it into joint investment. 70% will be for us and 5% will be set aside for any expenses which may come up during the process of this transaction. But you must keep this transaction SECRET because I don’t want anybody here in Africa to know that my late husband deposited such amount in my name being a refugee here.

Please I will want you to reply me as quickly as possible through our private email:- (suzankkamara@hotmail.com)

God bless
Mrs. Suzan Kamara.
Phone: - +233 240824226.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!