Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mrs. Patricia White, wife of Late Sir. Gerald White


Originating IP: 41.217.65.3, ZOOMNIGERIA, ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, abuse@zoomnigeria.com
Return-Path:
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:42:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Mrs. Patricia

Dearest Beloved,

Thank you for your response.I'm so sorry, I cannot go home and get more pictures for you because of my ill health condition, I hope you understand?

I am the only wife of Late Sir Gerald White, He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks in 2005, but before he died, he had this money (£4 Million pounds)deposited with the CO- Operative & Commerce Bank. The money is supposed to be used for the project for the Less Privileged and the motherless babies but since his death, I have been ill with cancer and the doctors have estimated my time on earth to about 4 months and we had no child.

Dearest beloved, Thank God that you are privileged, I guess you are happy and no one can take that joy from you, Some other women don’t have any, some children don't have mothers and so on and so forth.. You have been chosen to help this less privileged ones around you and with God and the available money, I guess you will do very well. Please accept to receive this money and use it for the work of God, I will offer 30% of the 4 Million pounds to you for your efforts, all you have to do is accept to handle this project and God will reward you abundantly..

I have discussed this matter with my Lawyer and I have told him about you. He will work with the Bank and secure this money in legal manners. He will register all required certificates in your name, as the new beneficiary of the money (fund), to move the money (fund) from England to meet you in your country, into your personal bank account.

My Attorney is Barrister Lloyd Williams. Feel free to email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modalities.
His contact details are below:
Name : LLOYD WYNNAS CHAMBERS
Suite 1 Ground Flour,
Queens Way,
House 275-285 High Street,
Stratford, London,
United Kingdom.
Phone: +(44) 702 409 2519
Fax: +(44) 870 912 2833
Email: advocatelloydchamber@hotmail.com

You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that the dreams of my husband Late Sir. Gerald White of blessed memory and my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too. I hope you will write me again? I love to always hear from you...

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Patricia White.






Phone: +(44) 702 409 2519

1 comment:

  1. I received an offer today for 350,000. English pounds from Mrs Mary the widow of Sir Gerald White but husband died in 2007 and she only has about four months before she dies. I must be on some list because this is I think the sixth scam I've been offered in the past six months.

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!