Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Scammer Impersonating Dr. Pedro Morgan (DVM). / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! or click on the images below:

Image  Image 
Dear 

             Thanks for your interest in working with me , the content of  
your mail sounds good to me let me introduce my self to you . I am Dr.  
Pedro Morgan , Australian citizen with a lovely happy family of my wife,  
daughter and grandchildren, my wife work with the St Vincent's Hospital  
Sydney  and my daughter work with one of the largest bank in Australia (  
Reserve Bank of Australia ) as a transaction officer.

I am a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) here in New South  
Wales , Sydney. With over 26 years of veterinary clinical, research and  
teaching experience in Australia and Latin America, also supervise our  
Livestock Farm but right now I got lot of commitments  and most often get  
my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy assistant  
urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm  
house activities..

I deals with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes  
much of my time, such as:.
Animal charities such as the RSPCA
Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC)
Government agencies...

As the livestock farm supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in  
some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available  
for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house. It is often a  
hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into  
other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker  
absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and  
make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to  
me directly as I may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to  
my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up to see  
things by herself anytime you require her attention..

At present am having two boys and a lady working in the Livestock Farm  
house and my daughter supervised.

The employment information and conditions are as follow:

******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******

A)  A private furnished self apartment suitable for family will be provided  
free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family  
here in Australia.
B)  Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C)  Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D)  Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E)  A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.
F)  Applicant should not be less than the age of 22years old and contract  
is three years extendable.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working in the farm house from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon and from  
2:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the evening.

SALARY:
Monthly salary will be $9,000.00USD  at start, with allowance of $200.00USD  
for your weekly up-keeping.
Net Monthly Salary After Tax: $8,800.00USD monthly.

NOTE:- If I finally decided to employ you as my farm house supervisor, I  
will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration  
Department here in Australia and once it is approved , that will guarantee   
your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of  
your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa  
and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in Australia and  
join duty.

I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and  
the DIAC Immigration Services, and also take care of any expenses involved  
over here while you will apply for your visa yourself over there in your  
country and the responsibility of your visa once your application is  
already approved from here.

All you need to do is let me know how serious and ready you are to take up  
this opportunity so we can discuss further on next action, other  
formalities will be taking care of once your visa application is completed   
by me as your employer including  taken care of your flight ticket and  
preparation of accommodation.

Please do understand that am doing this because I urgently need a helping  
hand as soon as possible and if you do not accept this offer of employment  
or cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined,  
do not write me further in this regard.

However, if you do accept this employment offer and the process formalities  
with the terms and conditions mentioned above, kindly get back to me with  
the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data  
page and 4 copies of  a recent passport photograph,  so we can proceed  
further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my  
lawyer.

Once I receive your response along with the required documents  I will  
forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement  
documents and I will send it to you for signing for processing formalities,  
and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you  
are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.

I will wait to hear from you again for further action.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Pedro Morgan (DVM).
You can call or sms me anytime +61871501641. ..
Home address=Level 2, Harbourside Centre, 2-10 Darling Drive, Sydney,  
Australia 2000.
Farm address=12 Gormly Ave, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!