Thursday, August 31, 2017

Scammer Impersonating Dr Richard Morgan / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk and www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!
Image Image
Dear Applicant, 
This is to acknowledge your mail and thanks for your responds/interest to work in my farm, am urgently in need of farm Supervisor, the content of your mail sounds good to me. I am Dr. Richard Morgan by name, U.K Citizen with a lovely happy family with my wife, my daughter and my grandchildren, my wife work with United Kingdom Missionary Organisation. And my daughter work with one of the largest bank in United Kingdom, as a transaction officer.
I am a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) here in 22 Great Tew Street, U.K. With over 30 years of veterinary clinical, research and teaching experience in United Kingdom and Latin America, and I also supervise our Livestock Farm but right now i got lots of commitments and am most often get my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy Employee as to of assistant me as urgent, to monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities. I deals with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time, such as: Animal charities such as the RSPCA Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC) Government agencies. For this reason i have no time, which i decided to Employ you in my livestock farm House. Your duty as a Supervisor in this Firm, you have to coach employees on their duties. you have to give best adiquate and Good coaching which involves working with employees to establish suitable goals and to make sure each and every Employee carry out their duties and responsibilities effectively and according to the time shift and time lines of employee has to be accurate with the roaster of Employee and you have to make sure that every Employee assume and resume their duties post at their time frame. And also you have to provides guidance and support to the employee as they complete their action plans. Also you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as i may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by herself anytime you require her attention..At present am having 14 boys and 4 ladies working in the Livestock Farm house and my daughter supervised. The employment information and conditions are as follow:
******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******
A) A private furnished self-apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in U.K.
B) Free feeding and Medical care will be provided for you and one personal official car with driver.
C) Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D) Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E) A day off every week and One Month fully paid home leave each year.
F) Applicant should not be less than the age of 21years old and contract is Two years extendable. WORKING HOURS You will be working in the farm house from 8:00am to 4:45pm. on Saturday all workers close office by 12:00noon and Sunday is Holiday
SALARY: Your Monthly basic salary will be paid in U.K. British Pounds, which will be 6,000 British Pounds at start, with monthly allowance of 300GBP. for your monthly up-keeping. Total Gross Salary 7,200 British Pounds monthly.
NOTE. I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arriva in my home in United Kingdom , I have a friend (Mr.Alex Adam) He is working in UK Embassy in your country ,he will help and assist you for the processing of your Visa and that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the time of your Visa processing... All other formalities will be taking care of by me
Please do understand that am doing this because i urgently need a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to pay for your visa processing fee. which is (300GBP.).IF you accept the terms and conditions of this offer.
Sign and forward this contract agreement letter including the first and second pages of your International Passport and your phone number to (Mr.Alex Adam) who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents , He is A Good Friend OF Mine. I Have Told Him About you Therefore proceed with The direction and process recommended by (Mr.Alex Adam) He will Make Sure That everything is well done
HERE ARE Mr ALEX ADAM CONTACT DETAILS. SIGN AND FORARD THE AGREEMENT LETTER AND ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO HIM ON THIS CONTACT
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Alex Adam
Tel: +918826452832
Email; Britishhighcommission.NewDelhi@mail.com (Free Email Address=Scam)

Best Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
Dr Richard Morgan
22 Great Tew Benson Farm House
Noron, Ox674ad,United Kingdom,
Tel: +447400180359

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!