Saturday, May 6, 2017

rateecatletloanfirm01@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

For further information on these Scams, please Read Fake Loan Scams and Never Wire Money to Strangers and Identifying Scammmers and Scam Websites! 

Image Image


To Everyone, I have been doing business with RTC Finance for many years now. I am a single mother who works hard & rarely receives child support. So when hard times hit they hit HARD. I cannot count the number of times that I have had to borrow money, not to mention have fallen behind on my payments and needed help/ time to catch them up & in my years of doing business with your Dakota branch I have ALWAYS received the absolute BEST treatment from everyone. I work in customer service on a daily basis and I cannot say enough about this branch. The entire crew is friendly, helpful, kind, understanding & professional.” and i want to say thank you Mr,Gregory for making me get back on my fit again i am now i proud owner of my business thanks to the loan you and your company Grant me with just a due time ,to Everyone there who needs support here is the Email and contact Phone number : +1 605-609-2525 Email: rateecatletloanfirm01@gmail.com

Thank you God Bless you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!