Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pattison Inc. / +15872881945 / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam. Do not send documents or money.  If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk and www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk
Image Image
Dear Applicant ,

Good day to you and how are you?, with reference to your CV and copy of international passport received for the job application. I want to sincerely apologize for the delay experienced in getting back to you, I had to make an important journey to United States, am just getting back home from the airport.

Kindly find the attached copy of the contract agreement document from my Attorney. I advise you to read the agreement document carefully and if you are satisfied with the terms and condition, do fill up the columns with your information and print & sign the copy of the agreement document.

In order to intimate you more about the Job you will be required to undertake with me.

I need your abrupt sharpness to details, arrangement of my schedule, also please do note has it is not stated in the contract agreement directly, you will be required to travel with me or alone on errands to other countries like the United States or any I might have a private business to attend to.

To clarify you further you are not being absorbed in to the family company (Pattison and Pattison Inc.) but you are being absorbed under my own personal services

Also I will like you to know that you are working directly with me as my private personal assistant and so you will be required to be very confidential with matters pertaining to my personal issue unless I authorize otherwise.

If you have the need to travel with your family member you can indicate through mail so that proper arrangement will be done to assist their file processing along with yours.

Upon confirmation of the signed copy, I would be contacting the Canadian immigration center in your country to provide necessary document to secure your work permit and visa. I would urge you to hurry up the process, as I will need you to resume work on the stipulated date in the contract agreement because of my commitment and schedule. You will need to fill in your name and passport number before you sign

The Job Offer letter shall be done immediately the contract letter is acceptable by you and duly signed.

Do not hesitate to reach me on the number below in case you have any query with the contract agreement.

Warm Regards
+15872881945

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!