Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Scammers Impersonating Dan Hoffman / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money!
Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and 
http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!

Image Image
Dear Victim

I am glad to receive your feedback and i am happy that you are interested in this job. I hope that you are already aware of the needs and willing to abide by the terms and conditions of the family, I will like you to work for me. You work is to supervise all the workers working in my house to make sure everything is going well in the house and report back to me,

You will be Working for me for 2 years . You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house in Canada.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.

WORKING HOURS

You will be working from 7 am to 11 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
Evening (ON SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10 am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY)

SALARY SCALE .

SALARY 6500 DOLLARS MONTHLY+400 DOLLARS ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED) =8100 DOLLARS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.


DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.

Scan and send

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Copy of your resume or CV


PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.


1).I shall forward the documents to the Canadian-Embassy/immigration in Toronto
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa Procurement shall be sent by me viz

A) LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B) FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C) TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D) AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADIAN HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the Canadian-Embassy in Toronto and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa.

REMARK: All arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost MUST be paid by me.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee only to the Canadian-immigration department in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. These have to be in your names and that is the only cost you have to bear. If you accept the terms and conditions of this job attach to this mail is agreement letter which you have to print out sign and return back to me via this same mail to enable me prepare your appointment letter and to contact the embassy of Canada for your visa processing.About your visa fee, you will have to pay for your visa fee during the visa processing of your documents through the Canada embassy official that will be handling your papers in your country.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit registration fees and my employee turn me down causing me to loose my money, Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian -Embassy when needed during your working visa processing


You can reach me on this number Tel +16136861514

Best Regards,
Mr. Dan Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!