Monday, March 27, 2017

Scammer Impersonating Prof. Subhash Agal / Fake Job/Visa Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money!
Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk
If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam! If you are asked to pay fees for a visa or work permit or anything else, the job offer is a scam! No real company or embassy ever uses a free email address!

Image Image
Scammers send you to a scammer impersonating visa Immigration co-coordinator & Solicitor : MANISH KUMAR or PRIYA DEVI tel. : + 917827426714/8882893319 

Dear Victim

Thanks for your interest, I am Prof. Subhash Agal United Kingdom Citizen with a family of [6] my wife, [3] kids two boys and a girl and my mum. I'm in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/supervisor to work for me in my house here in United Kingdom as am always away on work and business. Your job is to supervise and manage all the other [5] workers working in the house from the Chef, Maid, Security Operative and Driver to make sure things are going well in the house and report to me directly as I am not due to my busy schedule and am not always around to see things for myself.

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six week vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS:
You will be working from 8 am to 12 noon in the morning and from 2 pm to 5 pm in the evenings.

SALARY: 4,000 UK pounds monthly
Allowance: 2,000 UK pounds for your up keeping allowance monthly
Total Gross Salary: 6,000 UK pounds monthly after tax.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the United Kingdom Embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to  join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to United Kingdom to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities that follow after your entry visa collection.

Please, do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the United Kingdom embassy in your country when needed for your visa processing.

Get back to me with attached copy of the following:
(i) International Passport and (ii) to Resume
If you accept the terms and condition so we can proceed further.

Best Regards,
Prof Subhash Agal
profsubhashagal@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!