This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money!
From: Green Tech Steel Constructions
Date:02/02/2017 4:36 AM (GMT+05:30)
Subject: CONTRACT APPROVAL LETTER FROM GTSC .
Greetings from Boileau Mitchell , After proper review of your credentials and professional background, discussing your employment with Green Tech Steel Constructions we have decided you match our requirements so please find the Contract Letter that is approved by the United Kingdom Home Office for the position of a Hse Supervisor
I received approval from the UK Home Office today to employ you; I have attached the approved contract letter issued to us for your review. You need to contact the office of UK Home Office immediately as the company has made necessary arrangement for the processing of your travel documents.
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,
Safety and Environmental management.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects
obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
• Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and
• Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
• Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
You need to sign the contract letter after going through it and send a scanned copy indicating your acceptance, travel date (For Flight Booking which we will pay for) to the staff at UK Home Office here in UK as they are in charge of our application for the issuance of your travel papers according to the instructions from our side.
According to the mandate my the British Government, you are to apply for an Expatriate Work Approval Certificate (EWAC/UKIMGI/2017) to enable the UKHO process your travel papers, after which your document will be mailed and delivery to the British Consulate in your country location for visa processing and stamping. Note that all this formalities well be completed ASAP, so that we can book your air ticket to UK, ASAP, here is the documents we need from you ASAP for the processing of your travel documents.
Applicants are required to secure their active Expatriate Work Approval Certificate from the office of the UKHO, on know account should the employee request the employer to process his/her work permit nor visa without the provision of Expatriate Clearance Certificate which will automatically disqualify the job applicant.
1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.
4) Copy of recent photograph.
Please bear in mind as an expatriate it is mandatory that you must possess the Expatriate Work Approval Certificate according to the United Kingdom Immigration rules and regulation, this is the prime requirement needed from your end as every other requirements such as work permit and visa will be our core responsibly on presentation of Expatriate Work Approval Certificate (EWAC/UKIMGI/2017) which is issued by the UK Home Office.
For clear information on the above said document you are to make contact with the UK Home Office in request for the issuance of the Expatriate Work Approval Certificate (EWAC/UKIMGI/2017) write to the visa head of operation UKHO department of UK.
UK HOME OFFICE
Contact Person: Jamie Mangrola
Public Enquiry Office
Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road
Croydon CR9 2BY United Kingdom
You have to immediately send email to the UK Home Office for the preparation and obtainment of your Expatriate Work Approval Certificate (EWAC/UKIMGI/2017) that will permit me to start the processing of Visa and travel document as well prove that you are eligible to work and settle here in UK.
UK Home Office shall let you know date to for you to visit UK Consulate nearest to you for stamping of visa prior to the completion of their requirements hence you follow their instruction and procedures.
On behalf of our company i say a big congratulation for your new job assignment with us.
Lots of Love to you and your family.
Chief Contractor(Boileau Mitchell)