Friday, December 9, 2016

Dr. J. Muller. | jmullerd401@yahoo.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! 
Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk
If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!
I will love to hire a caring male or female manager / house keeper directly
who is willing to work in my house in England as a house keeper/Manager.
This is James Muller, Native of Scotland. Am working in France for over
22years now, but my family is based in England,  I will like you to know
that I have 3 children 1 daughter 33 years of age,  and 2 sons 31years old
and 29year, I can afford to be paying £3,200 Great British Pounds
Sterling's every four weeks and up keeping money every week of £240 Great
British Pounds Sterling's and this is outside your £3,200 Great British
Pounds Sterling's, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of
the house.

Regards,
Dr. J. Muller. | jmullerd401@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!