Sunday, October 23, 2016

monicaroland086@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

This is a fake loan scam.  Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

My Name is Mrs Monica Roland, i live in Denver CITY, USA and life is worth living comfortably for me andmy family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am astruggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last Two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through Internet i came across a loan lender Name Mr.Jubrin Mohamed who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $30,000 USD and i paid for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me anymore and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to myself that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr.Jubrin Mohamed and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing man through is office Email at: monicaroland086@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!