Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dr. Ken Pedro / vfsglobal@representative.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read Why Most Emails Offering Jobs Are Scams! and Never Wire Money to Strangers! 

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!
Image Image
Dear Victim

This is to acknowledge your mail and thanks for your interest in working with me, the content of your mail sounds good to me. I am Dr. Ken Pedro. By name, U.K citizen with a lovely happy family with my wife, my daughter and my grandchildren, my wife work with United Kingdom Missionary Organization. And my daughter work with one of the largest bank in United Kingdom, as a transaction officer.

I am a licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) here in Ganton Street, London. U.K. With over 30 years of veterinary clinical, research and teaching experience in United Kingdom and Latin America, and I also supervise our Livestock Farm but right now i got lots of commitments and am most often get my hands occupied, it is imperative for me to get a worthy assistant urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the livestock farm house activities. I deals with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time, such as:.
Animal charities such as the RSPCA
Royal Army Veterinary Corps (RAVC)
Government agencies...

As the livestock farm supervisor, you will be proficient and well-versed in some aspects of my private business service. You will mostly be available for guiding and supervising the Livestock Farm house. It is often a hands-on role and a good supervisor should be willing and able to step into other people's roles should the occasion arise, to ensure that any worker absences do not affect the smooth running of the livestock farm house and make sure things are going well in the farm house while you will report to me directly as i may not be able to pick calls during office hours due to my busy schedule and my office protocol but my wife will show up around to see things by herself anytime you require her attention..
At present am having two boys and a lady working in the Livestock Farm house and my daughter supervised.
The employment information and conditions are as follow:

******Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities******
A) A private furnished self apartment suitable for family will be provided free of charge, should in-case you wish to come and live with your family here in U.K.
B) Free feeding and Medical care will be provided.
C) Free airline ticket will be provided for applicant and his/her family.
D) Free shopping twice in a year for principal applicant.
E) A day off every week and six weeks fully paid home leave each year.
F) Applicant should not be less than the age of 22years old and contract is Three years extendable.

WORKING HOURS
You will be working in the farm house from 7am to 12noon in the morning and from 2pm to 7pm in the evening.

SALARY:
Monthly basic salary will be $6,000USD at start, with allowance of $200USD for your weekly up-keeping.
Total Gross Salary $6,800.00USD monthly.

NOTE:- If i finally decided to employ you as my farm house supervisor, I will apply for your work permit approval directly from the DIAC Immigration Department here in United Kingdom and once it is approved that will guarantee your visa and work permit approval in your country during the submission of your visa and work permit application over there in your country for visa and work permit procurement to enable you travel down here in U.K and join duty.
I will handle the whole documentation process over here with the Lawyer and the DIAC Immigration Services, and also i'll take care of any expenses involved over here while you will apply for your visa yourself over there in your country once your application is already approved from here.
All you need to do is let me know how serious and ready you are to take up this opportunity so we can discuss further on next action and I want you not to waste time in responding to any mail you received from me.. All other formalities once we complete your visa application will be taking care of by me as your employer, such as your flight ticket and preparation of accommodation.

Please do understand that am doing this because i urgently need a helping hand as soon as possible and do not accept this offer of employment or do not write me further if you cannot afford to accept the terms and conditions of this offer outlined.
Get back to me with the copies of your educational credentials, international passport data page and a recent passport photograph if you're okay with the content of this terms and conditions of my job offered so we can proceed further and to make the employment contract agreement documents by my lawyer.
Once i received your response along with the required documents ''educational credentials and passport copy'', I will forward it to my lawyer so he can prepare the employment agreement documents and I will be send to you for signing when it's time, and once again please do not accept or respond to this mail if you know you are not okay with the terms and conditions given herein.
After review of your documents and educational background, I am so much impressed and satisfy to offer you the post of my farm maintenance as I believe that I will be satisfy with your work and inter-personal relationship..
It's never in my tradition to reveal the details and documents of my worker to anyone, but only to the authority, and in no doubt I know and I've heard much about the Asian people and their behavior that is the reason I'm so much interested in you.

As for the insurance and holiday entitlements, it's nothing to worry about as we shall discuss that once you arrive here in United Kingdom.
At present, I've got the employment agreement documents and other forms also the acceptance of employment slip from my lawyer which is attached with this mail for you to fill with your correct information and up to your knowledge, return to me via email scanning, you have to print out the documents and forms fill-up all required column and append your signature were necessary clearly and then send it back to me without wasting any time so that my lawyer can make necessary submission over here for your work residential permit approval by the DIAC Immigration Section and i shall inform you on further procedure once that is done from here.
Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the sign documents on time.

Note: You are responsible for your visa working permit fee when is need in a UK Embassy in your country .Once you sign the Agreement document and submit back i will introduce you to an agent in India country who is helping my friend out on his candidate getting over here he is the one to help you out for Visa processing.
Kindly find the job responsibilities given below as a Supervisor:

-Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers
-Supervise breeding programs and harvest operations
-Develop work schedules and establish procedures
-Maintain quality control and production records
-Perform general farm duties.

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of my Livestock Farm, Also as an Employee of my Farm, Immigration Officer will process your working permit in UK Home office. I am providing you with the contact details of the Immigration Officer that will help you out for your 3(Three) years Visa/Work Permit Processing, so as to make things easier for you in obtaining the required travelling documents. The attached documents embody the approved sign copy of my Farm Contract Agreement for the purpose of this contract.
Kindly send a valid contact to the Immigration Agent for easy communication as I have already sent the hard copies of your Contract Document to the Immigration Department of Home office. I just got approval from UK Embassy New Delhi on Immigration attaché to guide you.
Note: I have sent all the Essential Documents to the Appointed UK Immigration attaché to assist you in getting your Entry Clearance from Immigration Officer in your Country and you are to contact the Agent through his mobile/email and follow his instructions to enable you secure an appointment with the Embassy for your Visa procurement, You shall bear the cost of securing your Entry Clearance (Tier2 Visa) while the company provides Air Ticket to you and will be reimbursing the cost incurred during your visa processing period after submitting the receipts.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION HIGH COMMISSION IN UK EMBASSY NEW DELHI WITH THE CONTACT NUMBER AND FORWARD THE COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER TO HER E-MAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.
Chief, U.K. Embassy Commercial Service Officer.
Contact details of the Agents
Name: Hon Mrs. Elizabeth Richardson.
Email: vfsglobal@representative.com (Free Email Address = Scam)
Phone: +919655683962,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!