Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ROSCOE HOUSE HOTEL APARTMENT / rh_apartment.co.uk@englandmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! There is no job! Do not send documents or money! Read http://www.scam-job-emails.tk and http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk

If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

Image Image
From: "ROSCOE HOUSE HOTEL APARTMENT" <rh_apartment.co.uk@englandmail.com>
Date: Jul 19, 2016 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome To Click Abroad Jobs Selected Your CV In Roscoe Hotels Application Form & Interview Division.
To:
Cc: 

I sincerely introduce myself Mr. David Roscoe, residing in London with my Family. I'm an information Senior Security officer “STATE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION”.I would like to get assistance of head of house hold staff that is ready to relocate to UK. For your information I have Nin employees Working presently in my house and three lovely children with my wife. According to my Profession, I do travel a lot and most of the time out of station And have been in India many times.
 
Further details your information’s was sent to me through a job portal in your Country and also gone through your qualifications and working experience. Firstly I would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and Welfare.
 
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
 
You will be responsible to supervise and coordinate activities of household Employees as the head of house hold staff. Also to inform and give instructions In work methods and routines to other employee’s i.e.: Cooks, Cleaners, Laundry Supervisor, and gardeners. As the head of house hold staff, you will be Ordering foodstuffs and cleaning Supplies and keeps record of expenditures. Most importantly you will take Proper care of the children and you are free to Do other jobs out of my home.
 
The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge. Regards the salary package, you will be paid 3,500 GBP Monthly and also 200 GBP as Your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well. Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for visa in your country. If you are satisfy with the salary Package and the job responsibilities, I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract Agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that Will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa.
 
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.
 
Scan and send
 
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. Full resume
 
For your prompt awareness, I will only accept to be responsible for your visa Fees and air ticket once you agree that the amount will be deducted from Your Salary when you resume work. If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you, kindly send scan copy of your international passport and passport Photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract Agreement document and send You a copy. Here's my family pictures attached.
 
Best regards,
Mr.David Roscoe.
00447010306944

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!