Friday, July 15, 2016

Patrick Traore / Next of Kin Scam

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Patrick Traore, I am from the republic of Mali, I am a banker and also in of gold business too, I have a business proposal for you, in the bank where I work, I discovered a dormant escrow account, which was owned by a foreigner who died with his entire family in a plane crash 10 years ago, Our bank has mandated me to look for a relative of the deceased who will stand as the next of kin of the late client so that the money will be released to him or her, all my effort to get one of his relatives  had been in vain, so now I decided to ask you as a foreigner for you to stand as the next of kin of the deceased so that the money will be wired to your account by our bank head office as the next of kin of the late client, don't worry about how it will be possible because as an insider in the bank, I will do all the paper work required to fit you in, just let me know if you are interested so that I will tell you more, the money in question is $8.7 million USD. And am willing to share the money 30% for you and 70% for me when the money is remitted in your account, feel free to contact or to ask any question you feel like.


You can contact me on my contacts below
Tel. +22376336759
Email: trapacoh1@yahoo.com
Regards.
Patrick Traore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!