We have received and documented your filled form .You are expected to start up employment on the 16-08-2016 and all the arrangement need to be made as fast as possible. Be informed that you are to resume work on the 16-08-2016, as some applicants have started arriving in the company, you are advise to do all your possible best to see that you are here at the company on or before the stated date. You should submit your Visa processing required documents together with the medical fitness result to the Canadian Immigration immediately for your working Visa process.
Official Employment Terms and Conditions:
1. Accommodation: provided by the company.
2. Medical Entitlement is provided by the company.
3. Air Ticket: provided by the company.
4. Working Hours: 8 hours per day for 6 days per week.
5. Transportation: free of cost.
6. Contract Period: 3 Years.
7. Probation Period: 90 days with monthly salary paid.
8. Leave period: 30 days paid per year.
9. Employment Contract letter will be sign in person after end of Probation Period.
10.The company has already registered your information and data's to the Canada Labour Market Impact Assessment.
The Immigration know that we only give offer of employment letter after employees arrival to the Company. We do not issue online contract letter. The Company will issue you temporal contract letter immediately after your Visa approval by the Canadian Immigration. After end of Probation Period the company will then withdraw the temporal contract letter from you and issue you a full contract letter that will cover you to work for a period of three years. A copy of your invitation letter and flight booking form will be send to you immediately your working Visa document is approved by the Canadian Immigration .
Go ahead and submit your complete Visa processing required documents together with your medical to the Canadian Immigration for your working Visa processing and approval. Kindly add us on Skype for fast, easy follow up and communication: (ca.
Human Resource Management (HRM)
Nissan Canada, Inc.