Saturday, June 18, 2016

Juliet Clark / talk2chris3@excite.com / Orphan Scam

from:Juliet Clark talk2chris3@excite.com
reply-to:talk2chris3@gmail.com
to:
date:Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 7:16 PM
subject:Please Call Him
My names are Juliet Clark writing from Bishop Robert orphanage home and there is money which my  late parents told me about before the fatal accident which took their lives also I have the contact of my father lawyer you can contact him because I call him with the orphanage phone and I told him about this decision I want to make.

I want you to call him on his cell-phone +447042038725  please help me recover the money,I am not in
good condition here anymore, also this is his private mail (talk2chris3@gmail.com)

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!