Monday, March 7, 2016

Herbert Simon / hrbrtsimon@gmail.com / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  There is no job!  Do not send documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk  The email address is fake! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!

From: Herbert Simon hrbrtsimon@gmail.com
Sent: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:03:10 
To: Victim
Subject: JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS

Dear Victim

Thank you for showing interest in my previous mail sent to you. 

First let me introduce myself again

I'm Herbert Simon, an American real estate magnate, I am in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/engineer to work in my house here in Indianapolis.

There are 17 workers working in my house, including my drivers, Nanny, Security personnel, Chef and so on. Your duty is to supervise all the workers in the house,taking good record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within the house.

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: 5 years (Renewable) with the following facilities. A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Free medical care. A day off every week and all fully paid 28 days vacation a year.

WORKING HOURS: 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm

SALARY: $10,000 Monthly Tax free Allowance: $500 upkeep allowance

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed for the processing of your working visa/work permit. All you have to do pay for your visa fee of $450 to the America embassy when needed during the processing of your working visa/work permit. This is the only cost you have to bear and will be refunded back to you as soon as you resume work here in New York. 

I am requesting you to bear your visa fee yourself as proof of seriousness/commitment towards this job and also based on my past experience. If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send to me the scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and other consigned authorities with your details and forward you the employment contract agreement to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Herbert Simon
+1 312 585 6367 (urgent calls only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!