Thank you for your mail message, I am in receipt of your mail message as introduced by Mr. Micheal. There are possibilities for my government to engage the services of your company in any of the available supply contract projects.
Note that these contracts are to be strictly handled by the Government of South Sudan accredited contractors. But knowing that you are specially endorsed contractor by Mr. Micheal, I would like to have some facts about your status. So kindly do give me answers to the below to help us fashion how to get your company accredited to the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning (MoFEP) contractors list as certain qualifications may be required to help us determine how to position your company in the event that you would need our backing to qualify to present your quotation and tender for the bidding of the contracts;
1. Are you the sole owner of the company you represent?
2. Do you have the sole right to take a sole decision regarding any matter that may come up regarding this contract?
3. Have your company handled and or executed any contract for any of the Government of the Republic of South Sudan Ministries in the past?
4. If your answer is yes to question 3, were you (your company) issued a Contractor Identification PIN Number by the Ministry of Finance Commerce and Economic Planning (MoFCEP)?
5. Do you have any local or ground office in South Sudan?
6. Is your company registered with any Republic of South Sudan Development agencies?
7. Which is your preferred port of delivery, Port Sudan or the Malindi Sea Port in Kenya?
Kindly give clear answers to the above. Send your clear answers along with your company's brief performance history or Brochure and price quote per unit product or item, directly to the contracts evaluation office via; firstname.lastname@example.org, call me for any assistance on the telephone numbers: +211954605435 Or +254736722503. Thereafter you may be advised on the specific Item(s) and quantity to quote for bidding submissions.
Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Salvatore Garang Mablordit
1st Under Secretary and Director Project Procurement Unit,
Ministry of Finance, Commerce, Investment and Economic Planning
P.O. Box 80, Juba, Republic of South Sudan.
Tel/Fax: +211954605435 / 0954605435.