Sunday, February 7, 2016

James Wanna / Rental Scam

Hello,

    My name is James Wanna and I received your e-mail regarding your interest in my apartment for rent at 12319 Jasper Ave, Edmonton, AB T5N 4A7, Canada. I'm telecom engineer and the company I work for has developed a project in London, United Kingdom. Therefore the apartment will be available for renting for the next 6 years minimum. I bought the apartment 6 months ago while I was in Canada working for another project that unfortunately it was canceled. The apartment is vacant since I no longer live there so you can move-in anytime you want. Evertyhing is just like in the pictures, it's fully furnished, fully equipped. Of course if you want, you can use your furniture and I will ask the movers to remove mine and deposit it in the storage unit located near the building. Pets are allowed.

    The monthly rent for the whole unit is 815CAD with everything included (utilities, cable and internet-full package, 2 parking spots underground, strata fees, storage unit, laundry in-suite washer and dryer). The price of the rent will not increase for the whole period that you will stay there. I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and also which rental contract do you prefer- 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal. I will be away for the next 6 years and as you can see I'm not asking so much for it because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place. I'm not looking to make a business or a profit with the apartment. I have a Canadian Bank account for the monthly payments, or we can use any other payment method that is suitable for you.

    I'm 50 years old, I'm married, we have a beautiful 10 years old daughter. My family means everything to me, they come first in everything I do. I worked hard to have a good career therefore I want to rent the place on my own so I need to know if you are really interested in the apartment.


Sincerely,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!