Sunday, January 3, 2016

work and visa to any country / Fake Visa Scam

work and visa to any country
work and visa to any country
work and visa to any country
visa for WORK & TRAVEL Students and INTERNSHIP Program Participants,passport,internship,admission,certificate,resident permit,english language certificate,green cards 
Did you work hard and didn’t have enough time to travel and see the country?
If your program is almost over but you WISH to EXTEND your STAY in the United States you may be able to CHANGE your J-1 VISA to B-2 TOURIST VISA.
In most cases, YOU DON”T HAVE TO LEAVE the UNITED STATES in order TO CHANGE YOUR VISA. You can stay in the United States after your program, provided that you have applied and received approval for a change of status.
Your passport should be valid for the duration of the stay under the new non-immigrant status.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or need help to fill out the USCIS application.
imo or viber..... +16465350804
sms..... +16465350804
skype.... moss.frank2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! !