Monday, January 25, 2016

MOTT MACDONALD / careers@mottmac.net / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk to learn how to spot fake job scams! No real company offers you a job without an in person, face to face interview and no real company makes you pay any money even for a visa! 
From: "MOTT MACDONALD" careers@mottmac.net
Date: 25 Jan 2016 15:46
Subject: MOTT MACDONALD EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW INVITATION
To: 
Cc: 

MOTT MACDONALD ENGINEERING.
Mott MacDonald House, 
8-10 Sydenham Road, 
Croydon CR0 2EE, 
United Kingdom.

Dear Victim

This is to inform you that after careful review of your CV our screening and recruiting board has found you eligible for employment with us and as such have by the attached letter invites you for a Face-to-face interview to verify your details before issuing an appointment Letter.

INTERVIEW DETAILS:

Reference Number: 1093/MMD/15/UK
Date of Interview: Monday, 15th February, 2016. 
Time of Interview: 0900 to 1400 GMT
Venue of Interview: Conference room 7th floor Mott MacDonald House, 8-10 Sydenham Road, Croydon CR0 2EE, United Kingdom.

Please note that our official travelling Consultant will be handling your travel needs, including flight tickets, hotel reservations and feeding, immigration requirements, transfers and transportation within UK.

Also note that we shall be responsible for 60% of your travel expenses while you will take care of the remaining 40% of the expenses.

The 40% amount you spend will be refunded to you immediately you arrived at the venue of the interview.

This reason is to have a confirmation of your availability for the interview and show of commitment in working with us.

We have had bad experiences where we secure everything including flight ticket only for the candidate to fail to turn up for the interview.

You are to contact the travel consultant immediately with these details below:

Cuyet Travel and Tours
5 Regent Street
SW1Y 4LR
London.
Contact Person: Mehmet Cuyet

Please note that you should send a confirmation to us via email informing us of your contact with the Travel consultant and your availability for the interview as stated at the above date.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,

Guy Leonard 
Strategic Development Director     
MOTT MACDONALD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! !