Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Geoffrey Beacroft / CICA consutancy / Fake Visa Scam Fraud

Dear Sir,

Fake Visa by CICA consutancy of Jeoffrey Beacroft - Attorney from Canada

On 02-June-2015 I researched online via Google and found out one conslutant named: cicacosultant.com.

Same day is sent them my udpated resume for reference. they replied from email id : evaluation@cicacosultant.com) saying my resume is not upto Canada standards
and sent me a format of Canada resume. so i updated my resume as per that format and re-sent them again.

On 09-June-2015 i received a reply from email id: evaluation@cicacosultant.com person: Nasiralli (Alli) Amlani. he said hsi company will send me a contract agreement and all the details will be mentioned in that. Again on 13-JUne-15 i had some doubts and sent them an email for the same.they also informed me that Geoffrey Beacroft is a Legal Lawyer and also the Director of this company.

I received a email for steps of signing the agrement on 15-June-15 from DOE WILLIAMS, Financial manager, again he sent me a reminder for signing the contract agrmement on 17-June-2015, agan on 18-June-15, he informed me of the Fees and charges are $5400 which are accepted in 2 instalments along with the fee for Medical and insurance is

$1350. he also inforrmed me that this trnsfer can be made via indian banks and he gave me a list of Indian banks. He also informed me about some work permit to be obtained and also about a LIMIA. i informed him i will review the same and get back to him.

So on 04-July i wrote an email to MMBAIG@international.gc.ca) and i reced a reply from them 06-July-15 saying i need to contact www.india.gc.ca .

Late i received an emal from (evaluation@cicacosultant.com), from Richard, mentioning to send all my related scanned documents to them for review. then i sent them my last 2 companies work exp letters, passport copy, educational certificates.

Again on 20-Aug-15, i received a service agreement from email id: (evaluation@cicacosultant.com), i was then waiting for their reply.

then a person named richard was chating with me via FB- messenger. he arranged for the interview via skype and since i dd not not have any internet connection a that time on my mobile, so i wetn to a local cyber in vasai west and made used the skype: ID do not remember.i could not hear the other persons voice since my skype was not workng properly. hence he said that we can chat online. so i chated with him and he asked me several questions and finally he said yes the interview went good. he also mentioned abt the jb offer and said will inform my legal employer abt the job offer.

Then on 31-Aug-15, i signed the and sent them the service agrement for review and asked them to send my offer lettter.

Then on 03-Sept-15, i had made a cash deposit of Rs-72,445 into my ICICI bank account.
the same day is ent him the signed offer letter, passport photos. i asked him for the paid fees receipt.
Then again on 08-Sept-2015, i received some wok permit application forms from emailid: (info@cicacosultant.com), then i filled and signed the same and sent thm on
11-sept-2015, then again on 12-Sept-15 i have made anothr transfer of amount- Rs-76010, Mr. Ajay Mahesh Jain's account. ( receipt attched).

Now i ahd received my dad's pension amount from Mumbai high court- Rs-1011000. so i was able to make this amout transfer.

Again Mr Richard asked to get my Police clearance certificate for my visa which i did frm thane passport office.

then on sept -19-2015, he said that i need to visit a registered medical hospital and do my medical tests.
so i approached Lilivati hospital with the LIMIA forms which they gave and informed them the same, so the hospital could not search any file no nor any details from my forms.
the hospital said let her check with the canada visa office in delhi and later she informed me that some techincal problem so cannot find my file no.
she said they will create a new file no for me and i an go ahead with the medical tests. the same time i wrote and email to (evaluation@cicacosultant.com), informing them
tha the hospital cannt locate my file no and that they will create a new one. soon i completed the tests and went home.

During this time i was busy chating with Mr Richard on messenger. later he informed me that i need to create a new account in Scotia bank in Canada and sent me the application
forms for this bank.

Now again we did not have an such huge amount, so we decided to tke a loan from My ICICI Credit card- Rs-150000, for which am paying an EMI- Rs,5556.pm.
SO AGAIN on 14-Oct-2015, we paid an amount of Rs- 160492 to Sky Enterprises in India. (receipt attached). He also sent me a visa extension letter. (copy attacehed).
Now the director of the company Mr. Geoffrey was chating with me on my FB- mesenger and i have all the chat messeges avilable with me.

Mr. Geoffrey Beacroft informed me that scotiabank cannot release my account statment which i needed for processing my visa as they need to see the funds in my account
before i can move in canada. so he said that there is a scotia bank lawyer name: Barr.Billy Sylvester [barr.billysylvester@ymail.com]. who will chage me some fees in order to release my account statment. ( email copy attached from him).
So i made a swift transfer from my ICICI bank to the below address-
Account Name : CHIMA ANABA
ACCOUNT NO: 002010003841
BANK NAME : FBN BANK GHANA.
SWIFT CODE: INCE GH AC.
ADDRESS: PRIVATE MAIL BAG
No- 16 ACCRA NORTH

Now this lawyer also gave incomplete account no- when i informed him via email- then he mentioned the correct account no- to Geoffrey via messenger.
Sift copy attached for reference. then he received the transfer amount on 09-Nov-15.

After this Lawyer Geoffrey Beacroft was in constant chat with me on my messenger. and informed me all will be fine after he informs the High commission of my visa stamping.
Also later after all this he said that my work permit is expired and i need to renew it an he needs an amount for that...( reflected in my ICICI bank statement ).

I also sent my passport to Delhi- Canada Visa office for stamping of my visa and receipt is attached for reference, it also got returned back saying with the letter- (attached).

After which i came to know this is a total fraud....

Fake Domain



http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2016/01/geoffrey-beacroft-cica-consutancy-fake.html

   Domain Name: CICACOSULTANT.COM
   Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
   Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
   Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
   Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
   Name Server: NS20.ULTRAHOSTGHANA.COM
   Name Server: NS21.ULTRAHOSTGHANA.COM
   Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
   Updated Date: 01-jul-2015
   Creation Date: 20-apr-2015
   Expiration Date: 20-apr-2016


[img]http://www.cicacosultant.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/logoo1.jpg[/img]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!