Monday, December 28, 2015

Elizabeth Harrison family / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  There is no job!  Do not send documents or money! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk  The email address is fake! If you are not interviewed face to face, in person, the job offer is Always a scam!


JOB OFFER LETTER

DEAR: Victim

Thank you for your application regarding the job offer in my Family. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my HOUSE SUPERVISOR/ STORE KEEPER  but, to take proper care of my home and business belongings there in my Home Country.The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you. If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to be using one of my cars. Well, I am a Building Contractor (Engineer), for this reason I find it difficult to take care of my business or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in International Countries. As an International and National Engineer, I have 15 years working Experience and I am 56 years of age. I just exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home Country. Your Passport will be registered by my sister who is working under the Home Ministry Affairs (Immigration Office) in U.S immediately you arrive, for an important reason. You are hereby advised to contact Sir.Rafael Lawrence who is working under the American  (Embassy) in INDIA for the procurement of your Traveling Documents. He is a good friend of mine and a College mate in Kendall College CALIFORNIA from 1989-1993. 

Sign and forward this letter including the first and second pages of your International Passport to Sir. Rafael Lawrence for confirmation and the procurement of your traveling documents.  I am not going to bear the expenses of the traveling process over there but, I will pay you back all it cost you to be in my home country within 24 hours of your arrival. Therefore, proceed with the direction and process recommended by Sir. Rafael Lawrence as he will make sure that everything is well done. Give me a call whenever you’re traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to US.     

NOTE: THE REASON WHY ALL AFRICAN,UK,NORTH AMERICAN AND ASIA NEED TO CONTACT INDIA EMBASSY IS FOR SECURITY REASON.                

To Contact the U.S Embassy 

Embassy Address in Delhi

To Contact the American Embassy Address in your Country India New Delhi.,1/50-E,Shanti Path,Chanakyapuri,New Delhi, 

New Delhi-110061.

Tel: +91-7290857169

Fax: (91-11) 268700062

Email: ambassadorrafael@gmail.com

CONTACT PERSON: Sir Rafael Lawrence 

Mrs Elizabeth Harrison family

Tell: +13072132206

elizabethharrson@gmail.com

         ................................
   Applicant’s Name/Signature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!