This is fake job scam! Read www.scam-job-emails.tk
Date: 06-Nov-2015 7:19 am
Subject: Re: Job Opening _ Ref Naukri.com
A very good day to you, it is our pleasure to receive a submission to fill in for one of the available vacancies in the Engineering and Sub-engineering department of our organization.
My name is Judy Williams and am the advertizing Consultant for Treadstone Constructions (Alaska, United States of America) New Year recruitment program (2016) As you have already seen via our various adverts, we are currently seek to recruit the services of creative and vibrant professionals in specific fields, for permanent employment status with us.
Limited vacancies to be filled, but we have received thousands of applications, which are currently still coming in.
The recruiting team has therefore come up with some new innovations in being able to select qualified candidates whilst being fair to all applicants, we have grouped application into two separate categories, which are the fresh graduates and the experienced categories. Though we have limited vacancies we have set aside a specific quota for the fresh minds to be able to train and build them up.
Mode of Selection:
Due to the numerous submission of applications we have received, we will not be having the luxury of calling all the candidates who have applied, we are therefore engaging them in two modes of interview and procedures.
- Preliminary interview question: This involves you to download the file attached to this message and give you good answers possible. Candidates with the best presentation and written English will be separated and selected randomly to fill each quota
- Performance interview: This is a quite extreme form, we have decided to select candidates randomly within the quota of the two categories and offer them employment for a 3 month probation period with us in the United States. Here we will train successful applicants and place them under scrutiny for a period of 3 months to ascertain their skills and willingness and enthusiasm to work, successful candidates will remain permanent.
JOB PROFILE ANALYSIS
Employment Status: Full time with the following essentials.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Lunch Feeding
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks’ vacation in a year.
F) Citizenship application sponsoring
You will be working from 8am to 4pm Mondays to Fridays. And weekends overtime (optional) from 9am to 3pm
SALARY RANGE: $5,000-$8,000 Monthly, (DEPENDING ON THE DEPARTMENT YOU WORK IN)
ALLOWANCE: $300- $500 Monthly official (DEPENDING ON THE DEPARTMENT YOU WORK IN) After tax
1). You will undertake a 2 week training course to help orientate you on the modalities of service at our facility. This is to enable us to bring you up to speed with your work schedule and company bureaucracy.
2). The board and management of Treadstones Constructions has set up a strategic visa acquisition process that guarantees all our applicant's Visa/Work permit approval for all expatriates 100% success.
3). All our applicants will be prioritized and given a diplomatic preference for the speedy issuance of their Visa/Work permit. This is so because the management board has provided all the necessary documents to authenticate the verification of your Visa/Work permit application Status.
If all conditions as stated here above is satisfactory to the intending employee, please kindly respond to us with an email with the following documents
1) Indicate the post applied for or interested in
2) Soft copy of your international passport
3) Soft copy of recent passport photograph
4) Your attached answers to the preliminary interview questions
RETURN OUR PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW ANSWERS WITH YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE COPY AND YOUR CREDENCIALS COPIES THROUGH THIS EMAIL ID BELOW:
I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you find the job opportunity you seek in your career in life, if we do not pick you some other opportunities will come your way, I encourage you to keep working hard and strive for the best all the time.
Mrs Judy Williams
5014 Cordova St, Anchorage,