Sunday, August 2, 2015

rev.sisteremilydonalhope@gmail.com / Fake Package Scam

On Jul 30, 2015 12:16 PM, "Rev sister durnall Emily" rev.sisteremilydonalhope@gmail.com wrote:
FROM REV SIS EMILY DONAL,
Calvary greetings my dear African friend, I am remorseful for my belated mails, just that it wasn't facile responding to you briskly because we arrived in the Gambia not too long ago. I have had an event filled 24 hours ,but i'm exuberant  to be here hehehe lol. Journey from UK down to the Gambia  oummmmmmmm , we spent abruptly a day trying to get things settled before i could make it to write to you.

    I am compelled in fairness to intimate you of my inquiries and and findings about the sending of your package.As you might be aware that i am quite new here in the Gambia Africa, and i sought the assistance of our indigenous driver whom i went to the DHL courier office with, and they elucidated  that considering the weight of the package and the delivery location from here to your country Ghana, it will cost the sum of 128 US Dollars, and also the scanned passport copy or any government issued valid id card of the parcel receiver will be needed before the said parcel could be dispatched to the given address.. They have indicated that it would take 2-3 working days before the parcel would get to your destination.

It is very interesting to note with candour that D.H.L will dispatch the package to your contact address and door post in your country as soon as their delivery fee is paid here, which appears much more effective and rapid.

I will advice that you send me the postage fee immediately, so that your package will be dispatched and delivered at the stipulated time frame respectively. I want to tell you that this is my first time to visit Africa and i don't have any bank account to give you now, but i've made an inquiry from our driver here, he told me that the only means you can send money to me is through ECO BANK RAPID TRANSFER CASH TO CASH, and he had to give me his Passport name and number as our referee. Now, all you need to do is to go to ECO BANK and tell them that you want to do RAPID TRANSFER to the Gambia CASH TO CASH. Money Gram services could be effective also.
Below is the Passport name of our driver and his passport number, because is the only thing they will request from you at ECO BANK before they can make the transfer.

Here is the information's
Name.....Pedro Mendes,
NATIONAL ID Card  NO,23118282359
Address...No. 5 Kairaba Avenue
Banjul the Gambia.
My cell phone number:+220 7594269

Please try and send me this money momentarily with the required document, so that the DHL will post your gift , because we will be visiting some villages from next week. It is the only thing deterring me from the postage of your package. Or if you can come down to the Gambia to pick it up, it will also be preferable and appreciated, you just have to give me a call when you get to the Gambia.

Moreso, call me +220 7594269  as soon as you send the money, if not this poor network problem right where we are, and also SCAN the transfer slip and send me a copy for documentation and clarification.

Thanks & Regards, please do have a fruitful week.
Rev sis Emily.

1 comment:

  1. COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY AND HOW ARE YOU DOING‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
    Hello dear,
    I Guess you are going great.
    I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide,

    I got some gifts and items from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. And also to register in your heart that I came first amongst your friends.

    I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co_worker, Rev.Sister Janifer Smith. As she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

    yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.

    I believe where the Rev. Sister Janifer Smith. is residing (the Senegal) might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email: ( revsisjanifersmith@gmail.com ) and if possible discuss with her on phone:(+221781220572) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

    Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

    I know that you will be in need of this items in one way or the other. The content of the pack are 2 Toshiba laptops computer, 1 ip-phone, AN ENVELOPE, Video Camera and some jewelries. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev.Sister Janifer Smith . to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

    Open the pack of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it, leaving it at home my brother will do away with then OK.

    Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when i come back.
    regard Goodness .

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!