Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mr. Peter Jones / Fake Job Scam Fraud

 Read www.scam-job-emails.tk


I am Mr. Peter Jones, from america. I am residing in United State of America but i am in Hong Kong for about Three months now working, while my family is in America,
I will love to hire a caring male or female house keeper directly who is willing to work in my house in America as a house keeper. like you to know that


I have 3 daughters 12 , 10 and 8 years old, I can afford to be paying you 2,000 dollars every four weeks and an up keep money every week as 200 dollars per week and this is outside your 2,000 dollars, your responsibility in my house is just to take care of the house.Kindly reply back to my personal email id
(mr.peterjones@live.com)

if you are interested in this offer.

Thanks.
Best regards
Mr. Peter Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!