Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Travel Editions Group Ltd / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk

From: John Dryden johnd.traveleditions@gmail.com
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Subject: Important. Please contact me.
To: 

Good afternoon,

How are you?
I apologize but I am very concerned about that fact that I have
already sent you a several messages about the proposed position of
travel coordinator. I think that you have not received them for reason
of bad Internet connection. But if you are not interested in
this work, I ask you to inform us about your decision as soon as
possible by email. Our company is considering your candidacy but I
need to know are you ready to get the position or not.

In order to perform these checks you should provide us the following
information ASAP by completing the documents:

-  Contract
-  Application

Please send the signed documents if you are interested in the
position. It will be appreciated if you answer me as soon as possible.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
John Dryden
Travel Editions Group Ltd
Tel: +1.2063391172
Fax: +1.2066666907


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!