Thursday, April 2, 2015

ARTEX OIL COMPANY / Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk
Respected Sir / Madam,

My name is xxxx I am currently working in Wipro in Kolkata. I was searching a job in U.S.A. and posted my C.V. to different company. Then I got an application form, contracft agreement letter and online question papers from ARTEX OIL COMPANY U.S.A, Corporate Headquarters, 2337 State Route 821, Marietta, Ohio 45750. United State of America. TEL; +13374227266 FAX (740) 373-2750 EMAIL: admin.hrd@zoho.com artexoil.hrd@artexoil.wc.lt

I have already filled up all my info and then they provide me the appointment letter and asking to pay $402 for visa preparation charges and asking to contact with 

EMAIL: embassyimmigration@visasection.esy.es
embassy_stewart@hotmail.com
US Immigration officer.
Time of calls, Monday to Friday 9: AM to 4: PM
(Saturday 9AM to 12:00)
+918471083436

VISA/PERMIT DEPARTMENT.
U.S. Embassy
Shantipath, Chanakyapuri New Delhi - 110021.
"WELCOME TO AMERICA HIGH
COMMISSION VISA DEPARTMENT OFFICE. SERVICE TO THE INDIANS AND AMERICAN
CITIZENS FOR BETTER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDIANS AND AMERICANS"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!