Thursday, March 26, 2015

Russellintercontinentalfinance@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

TESTIMONY OF SECURING A LOAN FROM THE PRUDENT AND SECRET SERVICE CREDIT, YOU TOO CAN BE A PARTAKER OF IT!

Hello Every One, I am Mrs. Caro White by name, a citizen of USA. I immediately want to use this medium to broadcast the testimony of how the Lord led me to the lender and real Legit loan that has changed my life from grass to grace, from a level of wretchedness to a successful woman who can now boast of rich, wealthy and healthy happy life without stress or financial difficulties. Today I am now considered as a woman of honor. After months of trying to get a loan on the internet, it was no avail and I happened to fall in the hands of scammers, who scammed me the sum of $ 2000. And when this happens, I was so confused and desperate and praying to God to locate me to a real, legit and genuine loan lender online that will not add to my pains. So I decided to call a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discuss about this issue and for our conclusion he told me about a man named Mr. Russell Raymond who is the CEO of RAYMOND RUSSELL INTERCONTINENTAL FINANCE WORLDWIDE. So I applied for a loan for the amount ($ 506,000.00), with an interest rate as low as 2% annually, and I gave them my maximum corporation and abide by the instructions given to me by the Institution, and soon, my loan approved easily without any stress or delay, and all the preparations which were made regarding the transfer credit and in less than two (2) days of the loan deposited into my Bank Account. My people far and near, is this not a great testimony? This now makes me to believe that where there are bad ones still there are good and honest ones. So I would like to advice you that are there who wants to secure a real and a genuine loan, to please contact Russell Raymond Intercontinental Finance via the following email address: (Russellintercontinentalfinance@gmail.com), I always pray that God in Heaven to bless him for the good things he has done in my life. Once again, be careful when searching for an online loan lender many are scams! One thing I always tell people is that applying for a loan in this institution, you must have an Utmost Good Faith and Trust Worthy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!