Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dr.Mark Olivier - Fake Job Scam Fraud

This is a fake job scam!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk


Dr.Mark Olivier\
9 The Square South Molton Devon
EX36 3AQ
South Molton, England
Tel:+44-871-974-7752

Dear Applicant

I acknowledge the contents of your mail received through TimesJobs.com. I appreciate your interest in this job. Am Dr.Mark Olivier, a British citizen, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in South Molton, i also supervise my Livestock Farmhouse,but recently i have lots of commitments and am most very often get my hands occupied, I deal with some Government Owned Livestock Companies, which really takes much of my time,it is very imperative for me to get a worthy assistant urgently who will monitor and keep me up to date with the Livestock Farm activities.

Your duty is to supervise the workers in my Farm-house, taking record of their daily activities and making sure all activities are well coordinated within Farm-house.Presently there are 3 worker working in my farmhouse (2) from Sri-Lanka and (1) from India.

Employment Duration is 5 years(Renewable) with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.C) Free medical care covered by my family insuranceD) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.

Working Hours: You will be working from 9 am to 12 noon in the morning and from 2 pm to 5 pm in the evenings. Salary: £4,000 Pounds Monthly,Allowance: £250 Pounds keeping allowance weekly Total Gross Salary (£5,000 Pounds) monthly after tax.

I will be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed for the processing of your working visa/ work permit.

All you have to do is pay for your visa fee during the processing of your working visa/work permit, This is the only cost you have to bear and will be refunded back to you as soon as you arrive to resume work.

You are being requested to bear your visa fee yourself as proof of seriousness/commitment to take up this job. If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and other consigned authorities and forward you the job contract agreement to sign so we can proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

I look forward to hear from you.


Best Regards,

Dr.Mark Olivier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!