Saturday, March 14, 2015

AL-JLEILATI, Mohammad - Fake Money Scam

Goodday

CONSIDER THIS VERY PERSONAL

I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering your position and the fact that we newly met during my discreet search for a partner whom can assist me in taking this task to its success.

Due to the ongoing Crisis in my Country Syria (Syrian Uprising), Which has Unfortunately Claimed Thousands of Syrian Lives. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_uprising_(2011-present ) This Current Crisis That has engulfed Our Country resulted in continual killing of innocent protesters by the present regime, which unfortunately I am part of it because I am Member of the Syrian Regional Branch of the Ba'ath Party of President Bashar Assad. I wish to state categorically that I am against the killing of innocent protesters and I have no hand in the crackdown, which I have been accused.

I do not wish to go in details in the events in the country because you have already heard or watch from International Media houses. I wish to inform you that I have been sanctioned by EU and other international communities for the crimes against Syrian people.Sincerely I have been wrongfully accused.

The reason I contacted you is that I wish to secretly entrust under your personal care, a local arrangement of opening a Dollar Account with a reputable Bank in your country where I can safeguard my funds secretly pending outcome of events in my country.

I will give you further directives as soon as I receive your consent and contact details through my private email.Kindly respond only through my personal email ONLY (alj.mohammad1@outlook.com) and not on my official email address to avoid interception by the Government.

Do get in touch with me ONLY on this secured Roaming telephone numbers: Tel: (Voice) +97223740199

Yours Sincerely,

AL-JLEILATI, Mohammad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!