Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Felicia Luna / Dying Widow Scam

My Dearest One,

This is Miss Felicia Luna from Trinidad & Tobago. I am writing from a hospital in Ivory Coast, therefore this mail is very urgent, I am dying in the hospital which i don't know what tomorrow will be. I was told by my doctor that i was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months, and my step mother is the one that wants to kill me, to take my belongings since after the death of my Father.

I have a little orphan child, named Martins Henry and $ 2.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father, my step mother and her children are after Martins because he knows about the documents of the money and about the poison, for this reason they do not want Martins to expose them, so they will do anything possible to kill him, so i want you to help him out of this country with the money.

This is the favor i need when you have gotten the money: -

(1) Set out 20% of the money to establish Martins as he has been there for me through out my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.

Note; This should be a code between you and my orphan child in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from Martins, the Lawyer or myself as I don 't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Please do get back to me so that I can give you the contact of my orphan child Martins Henry, he will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

And Let Martins send you his International passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Martins is so little therefore guide him. And if I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.

Dearest Beloved One,

------------------

My name is Miss Felicia Luna,I want to thank you for your  response to my mail  may God bless you. Please i need your urgent help as soon as possible, I want you to know that my contact to you is of a divine direction which i do not mean any harm to you please don't be confused. My father is late and i came to Ivory Coast with him when i was little, and he was the only person i had around me.Martins will forward you all the said document concerning this fund once you contact him.

The reason why i contacted you is because of Martins Henry. He is an orphan child, i took him as my own biological son. This country is no longer safe for him, my step mother and her children are after him because he knows about the poison and the documents concerning the fund and they may harm him because they are dangerous.

Please i want you to understand that distance cannot stop you from helping Martins, all you need to do is to contact the lawyer with the code "Hospital" and tell him that I am the person that sent you to him, he will help you to process every documents you needed for the transfer of the money and also for you to stand as a guardian to Martins until he will be ready to come over to your country to stay with you as your son.  I want to let you know that the lawyer i appointed to help us is my late father’s lawyer and he will also help  so i will want you to join hands together with him to handle this transaction due to my incapability. The lawyer is a very good man, he has been the only one helping me since i have been in this hospital please thank him for me, i want you to work together with him with one mind. So all you need to do is to contact Martins, with the below contact so that he can send you the copy of the documents, the lawyer’s contact and also his international passport. Please take the child as your own biological son and also remember to use the money as i directed in my previous mail.

The below is Martins’s contact:

Master Martins Henry.
Address: 7ème Tranche Rue L135, Cocody-Angré
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

Thanks, and may God almighty continue to bless you and your entire family.

Your Sister in the Lord
Miss Felicia Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!