Monday, February 9, 2015

David Zaa West - Fake Payment Scam

From: David Zaa West - zubbypatlum@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Subject: Business Investment Offer
To:

Hi Sir,

I Believe we can execute this project/transaction for our mutual benefit. I am fund Manager of Fidelity
Investment.I have $25,000,000:00, The success of this project will depend largely on our trust and confidence in each other.

I also want you to know that Honesty and Transparency will remain our watch word.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Sincerely.

Mr.David Zaa West
Fund Manager
Fidelity Investment
7th Floor IPS Building
P.O.Box 34886
Nairobi Kenya
Cell: +254731796560

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!