Monday, February 2, 2015

Col. MILLER SMITH JOHN - Scammer posing as Army Officer

col.millersmithjohn@gmail.com

Thanks.I understand my message came to you as a surprise. But I have
no fear in me to contact you because I don't need to see you in person
before trusting you. I got your mail from the directory, which was
distributed for anyone looking for assistance to return home.This is
my private email. Let us communicate from here because it is a more
secured network since I do not want to use my AKO. The usage of
private phones here is out of bound, the access we have is radio
message which is for our general use all international calls is
monitored in the base. But I will always work out ways to call or text
you when necessary.

I'm contacting you as an external body due to our status as American
soldiers on peacekeeping mission. Our activities are highly limited
based on U.S military code of conduct.If you are seriously interested
in helping me to safe guard my boxes containing $9 million and gold
bullion Securities is about $5 million United States contained in two
separate small boxes, I will reimburse you for 30% of the total amount
of $14 million for your partnership while you keep the balance 70% for
me pending my arrival in your location any time this year as soon as
I'm out of duty post for leave and I would love to invest my portion
of the money into something lucrative like Telecommunication or Five
Star hotels.

Note; This money is not deposited money, as I worked hard to obtain it
through oil deals and gold recovery business, as senior officers here,
this is my own share of oil deals and there is no way I can keep the
money with me here. I urge you please feel free to help me. I really
hope I can confide in you and want to know if I can actually trust you
on this because its a top secret.If you feel that you are trustworthy
and can help me in this project.Please confirm your full
name/address/phone number and where I can send these boxes to you,
because I'm going to send it as military goods it would be delivering
to your address as a Photographic Materials for Inspection in USA.

Tell me about yourself and what you do for a living? I waiting for
your immediate response.

Col. MILLER SMITH JOHN.
God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!