Monday, January 12, 2015

Raymond Nah - Fake Job Scam Fraud

This a fake job scam!  Read www.scam-job-emails.tk

From: "Raymond Nah" raymond.nah.linuxmail2014@gmail.com
Date: Jan 13, 2015 8:12 AM
Subject: Job Profile and Requirements
To:


Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your interest, my name is  Mr. Raymond Nah, a Canadian citizen with a family of [5] my wife, [3] kids of two boys and a girl and my mum. I'm in urgent need of a caring male or female house manager/supervisor to work for me in my house here in Canada as I'm always away on business. Your job is to supervise and manage all the other [5] workers working in the estate and formulate task giving duties to lower staff as I am not due to my busy schedule and am not always around to see things for myself. 

Employment Status: Full time with the following facilities.
A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 4
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free Feeding Allowance
D) Free medical care
E) A day off every week and all fully paid six week vacation in a year.

WORKING HOURS:
You will be working from 8am to 12 noon in the morning and from 2pm to 5pm in the evenings.
SALARY:   $11,700 USD monthly
Allowance:  $8,850 USD for your up keeping allowance monthly
Total Gross Salary:  $20,550 USD monthly after tax.

NOTE: You will be responsible for the payment of your working visa/work permit fee to the Canadian Embassy over there in your country as a proof of readiness to join this job and to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada to resume work. I will be responsible for your flight ticket and all other formalities that follow after your entry visa collection.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa/work permit and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund.  Do not accept this contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the Canadian embassy in your country when needed for your visa processing.
Get back to me with attached copy of the following:
(i) International Passport  and  (ii)Resume
If you accept the terms and condition so we can proceed further.

Best Regards,
Raymond Nah
+15873158610

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!