Sunday, January 25, 2015

Henry Kofi Wampah, Governor Bank of Ghana - Next of Kin Scam

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER OVERSEAS THE SUM OF US$150,380,000.00

My regards to you and your family. I am Dr Henry Kofi Wampah, Governor
Bank of Ghana. I am contacting you because of my experience in the bank
and about a dormant account of US$150,380,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty
Million Three Hundred and Eighty Thousand United States Dollars). I got
your contact from the Chamber of Commerce of Ghana during my search for a
foreigner to assist me in moving the funds overseas and I decided to
contact you directly to solicit your assistance and guidelines in making a
deal about the transfer of the funds from my bank to your account for our
investment.

In April 2006, Lu Yunpeng, a Multimillionaire and President of Henan Based
Yunpeng Cultural Development Co., Ltd China moved some cash from Europe to
my Bank here in Ghana for investment in Gold Business. The Funds arrived
during the time Lu Yunpeng was been tried for murder in China and as his
Account Officer he instructed that I should put a hold on the funds
depending on the outcome of his trial.

In May 2006, he was sentenced to death and the funds remained unclaimed
till date. As his Account Officer at that time, I was aware that nobody
knew about the funds except his Cousin who was also sentenced to death
with him.

Upon completion of the transfer of the funds to your account, we shall
share this way, 30% of the money to you for your assistance to receive the
money and 70% for me.

I do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this
transaction, since every necessary documents to back up the claim will be
provided. It’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. Please reply through
my private email hk.wampah@alumnidirector.com with your NAME, TELEPHONE
NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER.

Regards,

Dr Henry Kofi Wampah
Governor
Bank of Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!