Sunday, December 14, 2014

lindaparkerloancompany@gmail.com - Fake Loan Scam

Read www.fake-lottery-scam.tk

It really is teeming with scammers on the internet, really not normal. In one week I lost 500usd for payments. I had inquiries made ??at Dandy Cash.com came just disappointed. I would recommend anyone to advertise on the site.I’ve only tried it a different website, and when I had finally found someone who was still honest (lindaparkerloancompany@gmail.com) Because he asked me in advance, but doubted he could give evidence and so I took the risk anyway and I was able to borrow from him. 30000usd,please dont email anybody said to be a loan lender in this website because they are all scams,they disappoint me and run away with my 500usd,Mrs linda parker is the only one i trust because he gave me the loan i needed,,please do not email anyone in this website because they are scams they pretend to be loan lenders they rip people of their hard earned money the USA Attorney General Of Police are searching for this guys in the internet right now so dont email this guys please they will rip you off like they did to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!