Friday, December 26, 2014

Fred Peterson - Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hello my dear good people

I am Mr. Fred Peterson by name and i give out loans on an interest rate of 3%. 

I also give out all types of loans that you might even think of because we are real and legit and we do transactions without prepayment..... Wow, this is a great opportunity for you to grab your loan now at my company so that you can start your respective business, pay your bills, take care of your home and do other good things with it.

I am a man of my word and i can do for you what you want me to do as soon as you respond to our mails correctly.

So if you are interested and you really need this loan, i'll want you to contact us at our company's email: fredpetersonworldloan@yahoo.com or if you feel like talking to me personally, you have to contact me at my personal email: fred112.peterson@gmail.com or also, i have other email to be given, and you feel like emailing me so that we can start business together, just email me on: peterson.fred@yandex.com. And if you are suspicious about the company and their transaction and you think they are not real, just give us a call on +2348072074457 so that we can attend to you better. And an addition, you have to really know that this company is real and legit, so here is our company's website for you to be sure of were you are in: http://chukwuoge9.wix.com/fredpetersonworldloan.

My company is not a center for fight or to insult the lender, and if it happens that you have a bad character and you think you have the gods to insult me or my workers, we'll personally call the lawyer and they'll fetch you wherever you are so that you will know that this company is real and legit.

So dear clients, if you are sure of what you are abut to do, and you know it is right, you just have to fill this for above so that we can start business on a better note.

Names:
Age:
Monthly income:
Loan amount:
Loan duration:
Purpose of loan:
Where did you hear about us:
Are you sure you are ready to work with us:

Regards as i expect your application for the loan soon.

Mr. Peterson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!